New Delhi 110 001
+91-11-2334-1234 / 41501234
OUR GDS CODES
Galileo / Apollo
+91-11-41116303 /04 /05
The Imperial, New Delhi's landmark Hotel, is located on Janpath, the erstwhile Queensway. The restored 1930's Victorian - style building is a perfect confluence of old-world charm and modern day conveniences. A unique four - story, low rise, The Imperial is just steps away from the renowned shopping and commercial district - Connaught Place. Museums, theatres, monuments, parks and cultural centres are within close proximity of the Hotel and provide for interesting entertainment options. The Viceregal Lodge - now the President's Palace, Parliament House and the North and South block - nerve centre of the offices of Government of India are also located close to the Hotel.
The International and Domestic airports are a convenient half an hour drive from the Hotel.
Distance from International Airport: 22 kms, 45 minutes
Domestic Airport: 16 kms, 35 minutes
Railway Station: 04 kms, 10 minutes; City Centre - 1 km
Nearest shopping Centre / Cineplex- 01Km(05 minutes)
Central Business District - 1Km (05 minutes)
Nizammudin Railway Station - 8Km (15-20 minutes)
A total of 235 guest rooms including 43 suites, each with a distinct interior overlooking the lush, verdant gardens. All rooms offer total privacy. Breathtakingly designed suites, some with an area of 850 sq. ft. and above, making them easily, one of the largest in India.
The various room categories at The Imperial are: -
Deco Rooms, Imperial Rooms, Heritage Rooms, Grand Heritage Rooms, Heritage Suites, Eliza Rooms - Imperial, Heritage and Grand Heritage, Deco Suites, Luxury Suites. 1 room for disabled guests, 190 rooms, 17 Heritage Suites, 21 Deco Suites, 4 Luxury Suites and one Presidential Suite. Four Luxury Suites - Lutyens' Suite, Hodges' Suite, Emily Eden Suite and Viceroy Suite. The Royal Imperial Suite is the Presidential suite of the Hotel with a large verandah and a total area of about 3000 sq. ft.
All rooms have interesting views ranging from the airy Atrium to the serene swimming pool, well-manicured, lush green gardens, royal palms to the spectacular Terrace garden and The Spice Route Courtyard, where the latter two embody outstanding facets of south-east Asian design; non-smoking floors; all rooms and suites have Porthault linen, specially imported from France; Lalique lights on the ceiling and in the pathways; Bang & Olufsen and Hitachi television sets; Soundproofed and thermal insulated windows; Garden facing bathrooms have natural light filtering in.
GUEST ROOM FEATURES
Electronic Cisa safes, 24-hour in room dining, well-stocked minibar, Dual line phone with dataport and voice mail, Fax machine capability in all rooms and suites, DVD player in suites, electronic door lock, constant circulation of treated fresh air, TV offering 43 channels in various international languages, Iron board and Iron (on request), Packing and unpacking assistance upon request, Wireless Internet, Tea / Coffee making facility and International magazines.
Royal Imperial Suite
Hours for Breakfast : 6:30am - 10:30am
Hours for Lunch : 12:30pm - 2:45pm
Hours for Dinner : 7:00pm - 11:45pm
The Spice Route has been voted as one of the top ten restaurants in the world by Conde Nast
Traveler and has also been honoured with Wine Spectator Award of Excellence 2010 for having one of the most outstanding restaurant wine lists in the world. In its museum like interiors, the restaurant invites you to an armchair journey to the
wonders of South-East Asian cuisine through the historic "Spice Route".
The Spice Route Courtyard is a natural extension to the restaurant and makes for an appealing area for "dining-out" in season.
Lunch- 12:30pm. to 2:45pm
Dinner- 7:00pm to 11:45pm
Note: A non-smoking restaurant, however the Courtyard is available for smoking.
1911 Restaurant and Bar pays tribute to the historic milestone of Year 1911 that led to the emergence of New Delhi as the Imperial Capital of India.
1911 is our signature restaurant with a culinary fare from the crossroads of the world.
The Verandah of 1911 overlooks a large expanse of beautiful gardens and is a favorite with the local and visiting food connoisseurs. The patio and the garden are open during fine weather for a delightful alfresco dining experience.
Restaurant Timings: 6:00am to 1:00am
NOSTALGIA at 1911 Brasserie brings back all time western favourites, presenting a selection of traditional European fare with typically old world continental cuisine carefully put together for creating delightful evenings, for couples. These exquisite specialties are paired with the new and old age wines, against the background of enchanting live Jazz or piano music, recreating the golden era of Jim Reeves, Louis Armstrong and Elvis Presley. This picturesque, satiating setting brings impressive evenings, reviving the magic of bygone era for you and your beloved, like never before.
Only for Dinner: 6:30pm to 11:45pm
1911 Bar is a perfect setting from a business pow - wow to an informal evening. You can also luxuriate in the privacy of its exclusive adjoining lounges called the "Hardinge Room" and "Lutyens' & Baker Room". The 1911 Bar is well stocked with more than 500 varieties of fine wines, liquors and spirits. The music, simply, plays to your mood.
Bar Timings: 11:30am - 12:45am
Daniell's Tavern Pan Indian Restaurant at The Imperial has been launched with a brand new look showcasing a Live Kitchen and a menu that revisits India from the eyes of Thomas and William Daniells( landscape artists). This uncle and nephew team came to experience and paint the rich culture and culinary tradition of Indiaís picturesque locations in 1786, in the midst of colonial era to assist the expanding British Empire. The new menu at The Daniellís Tavern seeks to define their gastronomic expedition with unique old world specialties from all the cities they visited, focusing on the regions of Awadh, South and Bengal. Imperial restoration experts have worked tirelessly to return the 'culinary tradition of our ancient land ' and to revive its legendary opulence. The art spread across the restaurant promises a journey back to yesteryears. A trained SUTRADHAR proficient in conducting art tours make the dining experience at Daniellís Tavern extremely interesting. Also the fact that the lithograph of Jantar Manter was painted from the exact spot where Daniellís Tavern stands, make the guest connect more with the history.
Only opens for Dinner - 6:30pm to 11:45pm.
Lunch -12:30pm to 2:45pm
Dinner-7:00pm to 11:45pm
Bar Timings: 12:30pm - 11:45pm
The Atrium with its high-domed ceiling, tropical surroundings and humming fountains creates just the right atmosphere for a traditional English afternoon tea.
Timings: 8:00am - 11:45pm
La Baguette, the picturesque pastry shop tempts the inveterate sweet tooth with its enviable range of gateaux, breads, chocolates, bakeries and patisseries.
Timings : 10:00am to 10:00pm
BANQUETS & CONFERENCES: For decades, The Imperial's beautiful banqueting venues have hosted New Delhi's most notable corporate, social, cultural and civic events attended by distinguished visitors from across the world. With 8900 square feet of space divided into distinctive conference rooms, The Imperial can accommodate events of any scale, from a small conference to a gathering of 500 people. The Royal Ballroom with the authentic spring floor, is probably the only ballroom left in India, evoking the splendour of the era of Lords and Ladies.
The Royal Ballroom, with a spring floor, is probably the only authentic ballroom left in India, evoking the splendor of the era of Lords and Ladies.
For corporate events, the Hotel offers luxurious and well appointed ,Emily Eden and Hodges' rooms with impeccable decor and paneled wood interior, creating an atmosphere of style and professionalism, ideal for a private get-together or a conference of 20 to 50 guests.
The cool and spacious gardens of The Imperial have been the preferred venue for many a celebrated encounters. The elegant stretch of lawns is ideal for formal dinners and theme parties.
|Royal Ballroom||4644 sq.ft||400||200||90||90||100||200||450|
|Emily Eden Room||1081 sq.ft.||70||40||35||35||40||48||60|
|Hodges' Room||621 sq.ft.||30||18||18||18||20||20||30|
|Imperial Lawns||16,000 sq ft||400||1000|
|San Gimignano Lawns||5,538 sq.ft.||80||150|
|Boardroom I & II||170 sq.ft.||8 each|
|Boardroom III||243 sq.ft.||12|
|Meeting Room I||630 sq.ft.||20|
|Meeting Room II||244 sq.ft.||8|
|Meeting Room III||446 sq.ft.||12|
|Meeting Room IV||130 sq.ft.||4|
BUSINESS RELATED FACILITIES AT ONE IMPERIAL PLACE
Open from 7am till midnight n Seven plush private meeting spaces designed with a capacity of four to twenty people, Three European style boardrooms with a capacity of eight to twelve guests, Twenty-seater meeting room, infusedwith uptown luxury and video conferencing facility to four locations through wireless microphones, Video-conferencing in meeting rooms , A lavish meeting room with a fabulous pool view providing a stunning option for post meeting cocktails, Secretarial pool, Windows and Mac enabled internet kiosks featuring 21Ē IMAC and duel windows facility, A librar y with a plush reading lounge, Teleconferencing facilities, Electronically equipped tables to minimize excess cabling n Interactive panels directly connected to TV screens for making presentations extremely professional, Expandable rooms with large TV screens, Scanning, faxing, printing (B/W and Color), photo coping (B/W and Color), comb binding, CD/DVD writing, Long-term office rental spaces with business centre support.
India’s first and only Chanel Store in the Hotel lobby.
Wellness symbolizes a healthy body and a relaxed mind. The Swimming Pool, dotted by the Royal Palms and nestled amongst the shaded grounds of the The Imperial offers a tranquil and refreshing experience. A well-equipped Pool Bar offers light and refreshing snacks and drinks. The all-new Health & Racquet Club located adjacent to the new Imperial Spa* provides state-of-the-art Cybex multi-station equipment, a Pilates Reformer, a Kinesis Machine, treadmills, climber-stepper, cross trainer and bench press with television and channel music. One could also attend the complimentary Yoga classes or even enroll for private one-to-one training sessions.
THE IMPERIAL SPA
Spread over an area of 16000 sq. feet, the interiors of the new spa highlight the influences of the Moghul era in its architecture. Indulge in soulful body massages like Thai, Swedish, Shiatsu, Balinese and other signature massages such as Imperial Synergy and Imperial Depth to body scrubs and foot reflexology for an incredible experience.
To book your treatment, please contact us at + 91 11 41116210/ 6211 or e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org
*The Imperial Spa is open for resident guests only.
Now available at the Spa, SUFI- Imperialís Signature line of massage oils and Eau De Toilette. Also available at The Imperial Boutique.
> Visit The Imperial Spa website for more details
THE IMPERIAL SALON
A plush state-of-the-art full service Imperial Salon for ladies and gents offers professional excellence incorporating technologically advanced hair care products from Kerastase- Paris with innovative, unique formulas designed for both men and women to enhance the natural beauty of your hair. High performance facials using exclusive products from Natura Bisse, makeover products from Yves Saint Laurent and SUFI for luxury pedicures and manicures, leave you feeling nothing less than a god or a goddess. To book your appointment, please contact us at +91 11 41116323/6324 or e-mail us at email@example.com
THE IMPERIAL BOUTIQUE
The Imperial has received world wide acclaim for being one of the finest luxury hotels in the world. Now carry a memoir of this legendary hotel to your home! The Imperial unveils its luxury collection, a wide array of Imperial fragrances and perfumes, Pashminas, leather bags, accessories and a fine selection of exotic teas to choose from, only at The Imperial Boutique. For assistance, call us at + 91 11 41116371.
THE IMPERIAL BOOK SHOP
The Imperial Book Shop houses a collection of best selling authors and top international magazines. It is located at the lobby level, opposite San Gimgnano and opens from 9:00am to 10:30pm everyday. For assistance, please feel free to contact us at +9111 41116326.
The Imperial unveils its own luxury collection. The variety available is a magnitude beyond comparison. You can choose from a wide array of Imperial fragrances and perfumes, Pashmina’s leather bags and accessories and a fine selection of exotic tea’s and excellent souvenir Crystals and Feng Shui items for health, wealth and happiness.
SPECIAL SERVICES AND AMENITIES
• 24 hour valet parking
• Round-the-clock doctor on call
• Multilingual staff
• 24 hour laundry service
• One-hour pressing
• Voice mail
• Broadband wireless and wired internet facility
• Concierge assistance for theatre, shopping and tour information and mobile phone rentals.
• Overnight complimentary shoeshine
• Plush bath robes
• Fragonard and Bvlgari amenities
• Individual climate control
• Children’s amenities and services
• Baby Sitting
• Private bars
• Safes for valuables
• Foreign Currency Exchange round-the-clock
• Constant circulation of treated, fresh air
• Twice daily maid service
• Housekeeping Service twice a day to all the guest
• Packing and unpacking service upon request
• Ice service with Turn down service
• Aromatherapy at turndown in all rooms and suites
• Personal Butler
• ELIZA- Single Lady traveler
• Art & historical tour of the Hotel
• City tour
• Golden Triangle tour
• Nature walk on the premises
• Yoga Classess & Shopping
SAFETY & SECURITY
• Close circuit TV and Public Address System
• For added security, the guest room doors are provided with double lock, safety latch and magic eye
• Smoke detector and sprinkler in each guest room
AWARDS AND RECOGNITION
• The Imperial Spa and Salon was awarded as Best Hotel Spa & Most Luxurious Spa (Hotel) | GeoSpa Asia Spa India Awards 2012
• The Atrium wins the award for Best Tea Lounge in the hotel category | Times Food & Nightlife Awards 2013
• The Imperial was chosen amongst Travel + leisure USA 500 Best Hotels for 2013 with a ranking of The Imperial 88.46 | Travel + leisure USA
• The Imperial was chosen amongst Travel + leisure 215+ Best Hotels for 2013 with a ranking of The Imperial 88.46 | Travel + leisure USA
• Agoda rates The Imperial amongst the top 12 hotels in the world for 2012 and the only chosen hotel from India for the same year. | Agoda
• The Imperial has been chosen amongst 101 hotels-Old Timers by Tatler Travel Guide 2013 and is ranked No. 13th for location. | Tatler Travel Guide 2013
• The Spice Route at The Imperial has been awarded a Certificate of Excellence by Tripadvisor for the year 2012. It has received a rating of 4 out of 5 by the guests | Tripadvisor
• The Imperial has been awarded a Certificate of Excellence by Tripadvisor for the year 2012. It has received a rating of 4.5 out of 5 by the guests | Tripadvisor
• The Spice Route bestowed with the 'Best Dining Experience' Award | CNBC Awaaz Travel Awards 2012
• The Imperial has been awarded as The Best Luxury Hotel in India by World Luxury Hotel Awards 2012
• The Imperial has been bestowed with The Excellence award by Tripadvisor. This award is based on consistent praise earned by The Imperial showcasing its impeccable service during 2012.
• The Imperial has been bestowed with International Star Award for Quality at the 37th International Star for Quality Convention 2012 held at Geneva as part of the annual program of B.I.D., designed to recognize the prestige of the outstanding companies, organizations, and businessmen in the business world
• The Imperial has been awarded the 2011 GOLD CIRCLE AWARD by Agoda for the best performance. This is based on 165 guest reviews on Agoda and we have achieved an average rating of 9.2 on 10. The award honors hotels that show commitment to providing a superior online product.
• The Imperial has been awarded for its fine performance on Smart Travel Asia. Comís top 25 lists for 2012 best on travel poll.
• Best recommendation by Zomato Food Guide 2012 for San Gimignano and The Spice Route
• The Imperial has been awarded Trip Advisor 2012 Travellers' Choice Hotel Award and ranked as No.1 Indian hotel in Luxury category.
• The Imperial Spa was awarded as the Best New Spa in the Hotel category by the 5th Asia Spa India Awards for spa and wellness 2012
• The Imperial was honoured as the winner for Best Boutique Hotel by Travel and Leisure India's best awards - 2012
• World Luxury Hotel Awards 2011 voted The Imperial, New Delhi as the best luxury hotel in India
• Smart Travel Asia honored The Imperial with "Best in Travel 2011" award amongst Hot 25 Leisure Hotels in Asia. The Imperial has been chosen amongst the only 3 hotels from India
• San Gimignano was honored for having one of the most outstanding restaurant wine lists in the world by Wine Spectator Award of Excellence 2011
• The Spice Route was honored for having one of the most outstanding restaurant wine lists in the world by Wine Spectator Award of Excellence 2011
• The Imperial, New Delhi was ranked no. 2 amongst Top City Hotels in India and no. 9 amongst Top City Hotels across Asia by T & L, USA Reader's poll awards 2011
• The Spice Route was awarded as the "Best Thai" Restaurant by Times Food & Nightlife Awards 2011
• The Atrium was awarded as the "Best Tea Lounge" by Times Food & Nightlife Awards 2011
• 1911 Bar was honored for outstanding presentation, promotion and knowledge of great whiskies around the world by Whiskey Bars of the World Awards 2011
• San Gimignano was featured amongst Top 20 favorite restaurants for wine enthusiasts across India by Sommelier India, Wine Magazine 2011
• The Imperial, New Delhi was declared as the best hotel in the city in a readers poll and one of the chosen ones amongst the 178 best hotels picked up from Asia, Europe, Australia, New Zealand and the South Pacific. by T & L, South Asia, January 2011
• The Imperial was been recognized for great work in the category of Community and Philanthropy by GIFTTS 2010, Preferred Hotel Group
• The Atrium recognized as the Best Dessert & Coffee Menu in India by NDTV Good Times Food Awards 2010
• World Luxury Hotel Awards 2010 voted The Imperial, New Delhi as the best luxury hotel in India
• San Gimignano was honored as the city’s finest Italian restaurant by HT City Crystal Awards 2010.
• The Atrium has been honored for ‘Best Dessert & Coffee Menu’ in India by NDTV Good Times Food Awards 2010.
• Smart Travel Asia Award voted The Imperial amongst 25 Hot Hotels, 2010 for Best in Travel.
• Travel & leisure voted The Imperial No.20 amongst the top hotels in Asia in 2010.
• Wine Spectator Award of Excellence 2010 honored SAN GIMIGNANO for having one of the most outstanding restaurant wine lists in the world.
• Wine Spectator Award of Excellence 2010 honored THE SPICE ROUTE for having one of the most outstanding restaurant wine lists in the world.
• Worlds Best Places to stay, Gold List, Condé Nast Traveler – USA 2010.
• San Gimignano awarded as The Best Italian restaurant in the city 2010 by CNN IBN BURRP!
• Spice Route Awarded as one of the best restaurants by Mail Today food Guide- 101 best
restaurants in the city 2010
• Finalist in World Luxury Hotels Awards- 2009
• Top Hundred Readers Choice Awards, Condé Nast Traveler USA 2009
• Worlds Best Places to stay, Gold List, Condé Nast Traveler USA 2009
• Best Hotels in Asia Pacific Region, Readers Choice Awards, DestinAsian 2009
• Times Food Guide Awards, Delhi, 2009 recognised The Atrium as the Best Tea Bar and The Spice Route as the restaurant with the Best Ambience
• 1911, The Imperial, Recognised as one of the Best Whisky Bars of The World, Gold bar category, Whisky Magazine 2009
• The Spice Route, listed among Asia’s Finest Restaurants, The Miele Guide 2008-2009
• Worlds Best 500 Hotels, Travel & Leisure 2009
• Top Hundred Readers’ Choice Awards, Condé Nast Traveler USA 2008
• Top 50 Hotels in Asia and 400 Best Hotels in the World by Forbes Traveler.com
• Top 50 Hotels in Asia, Travel + Leisure 2008
• 101 Best Suites In The World
The Royal Imperial Suite has been selected as one of the Best Hotel Suites in the Asia/Pacific region by Elite Traveler 2008
• World Travel Awards 2008 – Asia’s Leading Hotel
• Worlds Best Places to stay, Gold List, Condé Nast Traveler – USA 2008
• Best Hotel for Service in India by Condé Nast Traveller UK
- Annual Gold List 2008.
• World Travel Awards 2007 - India’s Leading Suite: The Royal Imperial Suite
• Great Hotel Restaurants of the World
The Spice Route has been selected the winner of the 2007. Great Hotels Restaurants of the World by Villeroy and Boch.
• Selected one of the best by Conde Nast Traveler in their Annual Gold List 2007.
• Best Hotel for Food in Asia by Conde Nast Traveller
Third Annual Gold List 2007. The Imperial is the only hotel in Asia lauded for its Culinary expertise.
• 2007 Grand Award - Hideaway Report Hideaway Report distinguishes the Imperial as the Grand Award Winner 2007 in India.
• The Worlds Best 500 – Travel + Leisure
Selected as one of the World’s Best 500 Hotels in Asia by coveted Travel + Leisure 2007.
• 2nd Best Hotel in India – Forbes Traveller
The Imperial has been selected as No.2 among the top 10 best hotels in India by Forbes Traveller.
• Best Hotels in Asia – CondéNast Traveller
The Imperial has been nominated as being No 32 among the top 75 hotels in Asia by reader’s choice poll conducted by the 76 magazine.
• Best Business Hotel – Travel + Leisure
Distinguished as The Best Business Hotel of the year the category of Worlds Best Business Hotel, The Imperial has been voted as India’s Best Business Hotel.
• World Best Accommodation 2006 – Condé Nast Traveller
The Imperial has been voted 11th best among the Top 20 Hotels in Asia by the prestigious
Conde Nast Traveller, 2006 international readers poll.
• World’s Best Awards 2006 – Travel + Leisure
The Imperial is conferred # 26 among the World’s best top 50 Hotels in Asia by the prestigious Travel + Leisure magazine in an international readers survey.
• World Travel Awards 2005, 2006
The Imperial has been recognized as ‘The Leading Hotel of India’ by the esteemed “World Travel Award.”
• Preferred Hotel Group
Preferred Hotel Group’s Best Outstanding Hotel Asia Pacific 2005 The Imperial has been presented with the Preferred Hotel Group’s Best Outstanding Hotel Asia Pacific award at the Preferred Summit Singapore.
• Tatler Travel Guide 2005
The Imperial has been selected as one of the 101 best hotels and one of the best City hotels in the world by the prestigious Tatler Travel Guide 2005.
• SATTE Award 2005
The Imperial is the winner of the SATTE 2005 Award in the category of ‘Creating Brands - Luxury Hotels.’ The recognition has been conferred upon The Imperial for being a benchmark for excellence in the industry.
FHRAI, PATA, IATO, MEMBER OF PREFERRED HOTELS & RESORTS WORLWIDE
|SENIOR EXECUTIVE VICE PRESIDENT
& GENERAL MANAGER
|Mr. Vijay Wanchoo
& STRATEGIC PLANNING
|Mr. Gaurav Sindhwani
& PUBLIC RELATIONS
|Ms. Aparupa Ray Ganguly
|DIRECTOR FOOD AND
|Mr. Surender Singh Thakur
|Ms. Garima Nagpal
|Mr. Arun Khanna
|DIRECTOR FINANCE||Mr. M.S. Sabapathi
|DIRECTOR MATERIALS||Mr. Sanjay Verghese
|DIRECTOR IMPERIAL SPA
SALON, HEALTH &
|Ms. Jacqualine Tara Herron
|Blomfield (Architect of the original structure).|
Renovation and restoration of guest rooms, Lobby, 1911 restaurant by Chandu Chhada – the Hong Kong based interior designer.
The Spice Route restaurant has been designed by Rajeev Sethi – India’s cultural czar.
|Staff of about 700 employees|
Janpath, New Delhi. 110001 India
Telephone: (91-11) 23341234, 41501234. Facsimile: (91-11) 23342255
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org. Visit us at: www.theimperialindia.com
> Eliza - Lady Traveler Rate
Special Luxury rooms for our single lady travelers to make travel a delightful and safe experience. This would include buffet breakfast, in-room internet, personalized airport pickup. Other added features are bedside display of entrance door to the room, in-room check-in, dedicated lady traveler corridor, 24/7 service by lady staff only and special amenities for Ladies. > Click here to book your stay
> Best Available Rate
Book now for the best available rates and enjoy a unique experience of Indian history. > Click here to book your stay
> Business Travel Rate
Book for a minimum of 2 nights and enjoy our hospitality while you travel for work. This would include complimentary breakfast, internet, one way airport transfer and other benefits. > Click here to book your stay